SEARCHING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL DARK 'N' STORMY?
The story goes sometime after World War 1, the Dark 'n' Stormy was born. It has its origins in a Ginger Beer factory that was run by the Royal Naval Officer's Club. It's part of the Mule family - but is distinctive due to the strong flavour of dark rum.
- 150ml East Imperial Mombasa Ginger Beer
- 50ml Premium Dark Rum
- A dash of bitters
- Fill glass with quality ice
- Garnish with a mint sprig and lime wedge
- Build in a chilled rocks glass and top with East Imperial Mombasa Ginger Beer
- Slap a sprig of mint to release its aroma and to the top with one or two fresh lime wedges
The Perfect Pour
Continuing our mission to be the ultimate complement to premium spirits, our bespoke 150ml bottle pours the exact 3:1 mixer ratio for any signature cocktail.