SEARCHING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PALOMA?
Little is known about the historical origin of the Paloma, the most popular tequila-based cocktail in Mexico. Some believe that it is named after La Paloma (“The Dove”), the popular folk song composed in the early 1860s. Diffords guide states it was created by the legendary Don Javier Delgado Corona, owner and bartender of La Capilla, in Tequila, Mexico.
- 150ml East Imperial Grapefruit Soda
- 50ml Premium Reposado Tequila
- Fill glass with quality ice
- Garnish with kosher salt and a lime wedge
- Build in chilled Kosher salt-rimmed collins glass and top with a fresh lime wedge
The Perfect Pour
Continuing our mission to be the ultimate complement to premium spirits, our bespoke 150ml bottle pours the exact 3:1 mixer ratio for any signature cocktail.