The classic Kiwi boysenberry rolled into the most classic of Champagne cocktails, the boysenberry 75 is clean, fresh and light with a hint of boysenberry sweetness.
Simply remove the gin for a delicious non-alcoholic version.
- 20ml / ⅔ fl oz London Dry Gin
- 2x Boysenberries
- 10ml / ⅓ fl oz Liquid Honey
- 20ml / ⅔ fl oz Fresh Grapefruit or Lemon Juice
- 50ml / 1 ¾ fl oz Non-Alcoholic Sparkling wine
- Topped with East Imperial Tonic Water
- Lemon or Lime zest
- Add gin, boysenberries, honey and citrus juice to a shaker tin or jam jar
- Pack with cubed ice and shake hard for around 10 seconds
- Fill a chilled flute with the non-alcoholic sparkling wine
- Strain mixture from shaker into flute
- Top with East Imperial Tonic Water
- Garnish with a single boysenberry and citrus zest