SEARCHING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL G&T?
Back in 1825, British Army officers combined quinine, sugar and water in an attempt to create a daily tonic to act as a malaria prophylaxis. Gin was later added to the mix to mask the strong and bitter taste of the quinine water. Since that time, the humble gin and tonic has come a very long way to become arguably the World's favourite cocktail.
- 150ml East Imperial Tonic Water
- 50ml Premium London Dry Gin
- Fill glass with quality ice
- Garnish with citrus zest and star anise
- In a tall glass, fill with ice
- Add gin, tonic and then garnish
The Perfect Pour
Continuing our mission to be the ultimate complement to premium spirits, our bespoke 150ml bottle pours the exact 3:1 mixer ratio for any signature cocktail.