December 07, 2020
Makes approx. 1000ml
- 300g Pineapples Skins & Core (1x Pineapples worth of skins approx, top up the rest of the weight with flesh and Juice)
- 1x Cinnamon Quill
- 5g Black Peppercorns
- 200g Sugar
- 500ml Brewed and chilled green tea (15% tea : water)
- Add all the above ingredients to a jar or sealed bucket, stir to combine and leave for 2 days sealed.
- Agitate and then cover top with blue cloth or polishing cloth and leave for a further 24hrs.
- Strain through chinois or fine strainer into bottle
- Label and chill, this will keep unblended for around 3 weeks maximum.
- Drink with beer to add acidity and make your balanced tropical Hazy Pale Ale
- Add 30ml to Soda water for a bright tropical flavoured soda
- Add 30ml to a Cocktail alongside citrussy sours & highballs for an added sweetness
30ml Tepache, 50ml IPA Beer, 150ml East Imperial Ginger Beer - garnished with Ruby Red grapefruit.