December 07, 2020
- 750ml White Wine
- 6g Dandelion Tea
- 6g Lemon Peel
- 4g Orange Peel
- 4g Chamomile
- .5g Saffron
- 200g Honey
- 200ml Gin
- Add all ingredients, except the gin, to a snaplock bag and seal airtight (Place sealed bag inside a large pot or box for safety).
- Cook on high for 3 mins per bag in the microwave, until the bag has started to inflate.
- Before opening the sealed bag, chill down to room temp in an ice bath or the fridge.
- Filter through cheese cloth or fine strainer.
- Finally, Add 200ml gin to fortify, bottle, label and keep for 6-8months
- Add 30mls to your favourite tonic for a low-alcohol Highball option
- Add 10ml to any cocktail to build body & add spice
- Use in place of classic vermouths in Martini’s, Manhattan’s & Negroni's
30ml Americano Speed-Vermouth, 150ml East Imperial Grapefruit Tonic, Fresh Lemon twist to Garnish