Our Favourite G&T in a lighter, cleaner and more refined mode. This G&T showcases the floral natures of juniper, quinine and lemongrass and ties them all together in a different iteration of what we know and love as a household drink. The Yangon Trail talks to the near half century of renovation of the Burmese Pegu Club in Bago, now known as Yangon in Myanmar. The Yangon Trail represents refinement, change and the future, much like our new world understanding of the ingredients we have at hand.
- 50ml London Dry Gin ( We choose Fords Gin)
- Topped with East Imperial Light Tonic Water
- Large slice of fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit
- Add all ingredients to a highball glass
- Pack with cubed ice
- Garnish with a large slice of Ruby Red grapefruit